- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- A Longitudinal Study of Principles of Control and Pronominal Reference in Child English
- Helen Smith Cairns, Dana McDaniel, Jennifer Ryan Hsu, Michelle Rapp
- Language, Vol. 70, No. 2 (Jun., 1994), pp. 260-288
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: adverbial, child, sentence, grammar, clause, ernie, coreference, cookie, pronoun, monster, pronominal, control, complement, subject, object, response, judgment, reference, jumping, hypothesis, preposed, referent, fence, wexler, cairn
- CiteRank: 0.4908
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.