- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Rise and Fall of Second-Position Clitics
- Roumyana Pancheva
- Natural Language & Linguistic Theory, Vol. 23, No. 1 (Feb., 2005), pp. 103-167
- Subjects: Linguistics, Slavic Studies, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: clitics, clitic, bulgarian, prosodic, boskovic, phonological, pronominal, syntax, syntactic, placement, cliticization, constituent, slavic, reordering, slavonic, pronoun, enclitic, grammar, position, embick, jovan, contemporary, approach, progovac, example
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.