- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Coordinating Conjunctions in English
- Lila R. Gleitman
- Language, Vol. 41, No. 2 (Apr. - Jun., 1965), pp. 260-293
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: conjunction, sentence, pronoun, optional, string, morpheme, informant, stress, stressed, phrase, tense, conjoined, constituent, conjoining, conjuncts, repetition, coordinating, pronominalization, description, referent, obligatory, conjunct, pronominal, english, particle
- CiteRank: 0.9321
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.