- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Deep-Structure Binding of Pronouns and Anaphoric Bleeding
- Adrian Akmajian, Chisato Kitagawa
- Language, Vol. 52, No. 1 (Mar., 1976), pp. 61-77
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: zibun, reflexivization, clause, anaphoric, japanese, sentence, relative, pronoun, relativization, reflexive, binding, coreference, antecedent, taroo, thematic, hanako, coreferential, bleeding, pronominalization, pronominal, anaphora, construction, thematized, oyakawa, kekkon
- CiteRank: 0.4982
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.