- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Binding Theory and the Notion of Accessible SUBJECT
- Denis Bouchard
- Linguistic Inquiry, Vol. 16, No. 1 (Winter, 1985), pp. 117-133
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: anaphor, pronoun, reflexive, antecedent, category, binding, syntactic, chomsky, governing, notion, accessible, coreference, pronominal, anaphoric, subject, sentence, picture, morphological, indexing, himselfi, government, johni, huang, empty, lexical
- CiteRank: 0.8147
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.