- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Anaphoric Pronouns and Bound Variables
- Thomas Wasow
- Language, Vol. 51, No. 2 (Jun., 1975), pp. 368-383
- Subjects: Linguistics, Philosophy, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: pronoun, anaphoric, variable, argument, ordering, anaphora, extrinsic, cyclic, antecedent, substitution, passive, dative, apply, pronominalization, cycle, anaphorically, transformation, semantic, fauconnier, movement, pronominal, harman, bound, agreement, bresnan
- CiteRank: 0.8466
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.