- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Intransitives in Slave (Northern Athapaskan): Arguments for Unaccusatives
- Keren Rice
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 57, No. 1 (Jan., 1991), pp. 51-69
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: intransitive, unaccusative, conjugation, object, unergative, slavey, slave, subject, anaphor, incorporation, argument, athapaskan, incorporate, disjoint, classifier, agentive, koyukon, transitive, theme, nonagentive, external, perfective, water, roast, pronominal
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.