- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Marbury, Section 13, and the Original Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court
- Akhil Reed Amar
- The University of Chicago Law Review, Vol. 56, No. 2, The Federal Court System (Spring, 1989), pp. 443-499
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: marbury, court, jurisdiction, mandamus, supreme, judicial, cranch, appellate, constitutional, congress, original, article, writ, constitution, case, federal, alstyne, shall, executive, powell, power, cite, state, unite
- CiteRank: 0.483
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.