- Exploring the Limits of the New Institutionalism: The Causes and Consequences of Illegitimate Organizational Change
- Matthew S. Kraatz, Edward J. Zajac
- American Sociological Review, Vol. 61, No. 5 (Oct., 1996), pp. 812-836
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Social Work, Sociology
- Key terms: organizational, college, liberal, organization, institutionalism, institutional, dimaggio, change, illegitimate, technical, powell, professional, environmental, program, institutionalize, environment, enrollment, pressure, adaptation, consumer, perspective, variable, education
- CiteRank: 0.9403
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.