- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Supreme Court, 1984 Term
- Derrick Bell, Martha A. Field
- Harvard Law Review, Vol. 99, No. 1 (Nov., 1985), pp. 1-2+4-118+120-329
- Subjects: Law
- Key terms: court, state, league, immunity, garcia, dissenting, justice, amendment, city, eeoc, connor, congress, federal, hodel, rehnquist, national, lochner, power, powell, ferc, tenth, regulation, constitutional, geneva, commerce
- CiteRank: 0.6707
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.