- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Contested Boundaries in Policy-Relevant Science
- Sheila S. Jasanoff
- Social Studies of Science, Vol. 17, No. 2 (May, 1987), pp. 195-230
- Subjects: Environmental Science, Law, History of Science & Technology, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Key terms: policy, scientific, regulatory, scientist, assessment, weinberg, boundary, todhunt, formaldehyde, carcinogen, tran, agency, cancer, ashford, generic, political, regulation, issue, decision, administrative, making, authority
- CiteRank: 0.9795
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.