- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Construction of Global Warming and the Politics of Science
- David Demeritt
- Annals of the Association of American Geographers, Vol. 91, No. 2 (Jun., 2001), pp. 307-337
- Subjects: Physics, Environmental Science
- Key terms: climate, global, scientific, constructionism, warming, science, change, modeling, construction, politics, heterogeneou, emission, knowledge, political, constructionist, atmospheric, ontologically, reductionism, scientist, reductionist, practice, environmental, abstraction, anthropogenic, unmasking
- CiteRank: 0.8966
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.