- Toward a Theory of Effective Supranational Adjudication
- Laurence R. Helfer, Anne-Marie Slaughter
- The Yale Law Journal, Vol. 107, No. 2 (Nov., 1997), pp. 273-391
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: supranational, adjudication, right, tribunal, judicial, international, human, court, committee, european, supra, covenant, dispute, compliance, checklist, effective, state, legitimacy, power, global, effectiveness, legal, political
- CiteRank: 0.7625
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.