- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Corporate Citizenship: Toward an Extended Theoretical Conceptualization
- Dirk Matten, Andrew Crane
- The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 30, No. 1 (Jan., 2005), pp. 166-179
- Subjects: Business, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Key terms: citizenship, right, corporation, corporate, political, globalization, citizen, business, government, civil, conceptualization, global, poration, terminology, arena, extend, respon, administra, administer, concept, literature, liberal
- CiteRank: 0.9824
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.