- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Supreme Court of California 1972-1973
- William M. Goodman, Thom Greenfield Seaton, Jane W. Hall, Douglas L. Hammer, James D. Richman, Nancy Sullivan, Alan L. Mittman, Martin Wayne Johnson, Paul Clark, Peter Lomhoff, George Rutherglen, Richard Delgado, Patrick W. Walsh, Scott W. Sonne, Robert Allan Goodin, Anne McLeod Trebilcock, Lise A. Pearlman, Eliot S. Jubelirer, Robert L. Lawrence, Joseph P. Powers, Ulrich Wagner
- California Law Review, Vol. 62, No. 2 (Mar., 1974), pp. 309-364+406-664
- Subjects: Law
- Key terms: court, entrapment, rptr, cal, patty, defense, hearing, proceeding, criminal, administrative, supreme, state, dist, justice, opinion, defendant, appeal, benford, app, case, sorrells, board, counsel, crime, sniadach
- CiteRank: 0.484
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.