- The Yeast Nuclear Pore Complex: Composition, Architecture, and Transport Mechanism
- Michael P. Rout, John D. Aitchison, Adisetyantari Suprapto, Kelly Hjertaas, Yingming Zhao, Brian T. Chait
- The Journal of Cell Biology, Vol. 148, No. 4 (Feb. 21, 2000), pp. 635-651
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology
- Key terms: protein, nuclear, tag, cytoplasmic, nucleocytoplasmic, transport, nucleolar, blobel, maldi, localization, enrich, punctate, fraction, uncharacteriz, montage, yeast, membrane, wozniak, cylindrical, peptide, hydroxyapatite, molecular, study
- CiteRank: 0.9865
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.