- Ribosomal DNA: Molecular Evolution and Phylogenetic Inference
- David M. Hillis, Michael T. Dixon
- The Quarterly Review of Biology, Vol. 66, No. 4 (Dec., 1991), pp. 411-453
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Botany & Plant Sciences, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Key terms: phylogenetic, subunit, sequence, gene, ribosomal, region, eukaryote, rrna, prokaryote, pair, honeycutt, yeast, array, spac, study, concert, analysis, evolution, specie, restriction, schaal, primer, nuclear
- CiteRank: 0.9966
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.