- Molecular Systematics and Phylogeography of the Gibberella fujikuroi Species Complex
- Kerry O'Donnell, Elizabeth Cigelnik, Helgard I. Nirenberg
- Mycologia, Vol. 90, No. 3 (May - Jun., 1998), pp. 465-493
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Developmental & Cell Biology
- Key terms: donnell, tubulin, specie, fusarium, clade, sequence, bootstrap, tree, complex, primer, nuclear, parsimoniou, oxysporum, dataset, exon, phylogenetic, minor, step, intron, misidentifi, macclade, parsimony, major
- CiteRank: 0.9624
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.