- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Failure of Constitutional Controls over War Powers in the Nuclear Age: The Argument for a Constitutional Amendment
- Yonkel Goldstein
- Stanford Law Review, Vol. 40, No. 6 (Jul., 1988), pp. 1543-1592
- Subjects: Law, Political Science, Technology
- Key terms: president, congress, power, nuclear, congressional, unite, state, military, american, executive, constitutional, truman, korean, hamilton, authority, constitution, declare, foreign, repel, framer, attack, presidential, force, grenada
- CiteRank: 0.2596
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.