- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Quest for Security: American Foreign Policy and International Control of Atomic Energy, 1942-1946
- Barton J. Bernstein
- The Journal of American History, Vol. 60, No. 4 (Mar., 1974), pp. 1003-1044
- Subjects: Political Science, Slavic Studies
- Key terms: stimson, atomic, truman, roosevelt, conant, soviet, byrne, energy, russia, churchill, president, paper, diary, postwar, russian, stalin, forrestal, nuclear, international, unite, commission, control, potsdam, state
- CiteRank: 0.4206
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.