- The Evolution of Nuclear Genome Structure in Seed Plants
- Elizabeth A. Kellogg, Jeffrey L. Bennetzen
- American Journal of Botany, Vol. 91, No. 10 (Oct., 2004), pp. 1709-1725
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Biological Sciences, Developmental & Cell Biology
- Key terms: genome, specie, chromosome, plant, rearrangement, arabidopsis, duplication, chromosomal, maize, hordeum, aegilops, polyploid, polyploidy, sorghum, grass, diploid, lineage, nuclear, transposable, clade, sequence, deletion, devos, element, genomic
- CiteRank: 0.5663
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.