- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Chlamydomonas: An Increasingly Powerful Model Plant Cell System
- Donald P. Weeks
- The Plant Cell, Vol. 4, No. 8 (Aug., 1992), pp. 871-878
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Botany & Plant Sciences
- Key terms: chlamydomonas, chloroplast, flagellar, mutant, gene, nitrate, reductase, cell, flagellum, tubulin, transposable, transformation, light, protein, phototaxi, clone, retinal, university, genetic, selectable, recombination, mrna, genome, nuclear
- CiteRank: 0.3499
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.