- Drosophila P-Element Transposase is a Transcriptional Repressor in vitro
- Paul D. Kaufman, Donald C. Rio
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 88, No. 7 (Apr. 1, 1991), pp. 2613-2617
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, General Science
- Key terms: polymerase, transcription, promoter, lane, element, binding, drosophila, template, protein, dnase, actin, complex, transcriptional, yeast, repression, buffer, addition, vitro, molar, nuclear, fractionate, extract, protection, transposable
- CiteRank: 0.5373
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.