- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Molecular Evolution of magellan, a Maize Ty3/gypsy-Like Retrotransposon
- Michael D. Purugganan, Susan R. Wessler
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 91, No. 24 (Nov. 22, 1994), pp. 11674-11678
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Biological Sciences, General Science
- Key terms: magellan, subfamily, tripsacum, sequence, interspecie, phylogeny, specie, genome, transcriptase, element, insertion, maize, transposable, phylogenetic, doebley, interspecific, mexicana, polymorphism, evolution, transfer, nuclear, gypsy, hybridization
- CiteRank: 0.3739
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.