- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Inheritance of Nuclear 2C DNA Content Variation in Intraspecific and Interspecific Hybrids of Microseris (Asteraceae)
- H. James Price, Kenton L. Chambers, Konrad Bachmann, Jennifer Riggs
- American Journal of Botany, Vol. 70, No. 8 (Sep., 1983), pp. 1133-1138
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Developmental & Cell Biology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Biological Sciences
- Key terms: achene, plant, hybrid, bigelovii, content, intraspecific, cross, douglasii, progeny, parental, chromosome, nuclear, interspecific, parent, diffierent, genome, diffierence, segregation, biotype, transposable, table
- CiteRank: 0.7403
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.