- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Identification of Functional Domains and Evolution of Tc1-Like Transposable Elements
- Zoltán Ivics, Zsuzsanna Izsvák, Adam Minter, Perry B. Hackett
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 93, No. 10 (May 14, 1996), pp. 5008-5013
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Aquatic Sciences, General Science
- Key terms: zipper, amino, transposon, leucine, pair, salar, domain, putative, nuclear, acid, element, transposable, conserve, sequence, binding, motif, specie, protein, bipartite, phylogenetic, mariner, zebrafish
- CiteRank: 0.609
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.