- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Phylogenetic Relationships among A-Genome Species of the Genus Oryza Revealed by Intron Sequences of Four Nuclear Genes
- Qihui Zhu, Song Ge
- New Phytologist, Vol. 167, No. 1, Plant Environmental Adaptation (Jul., 2005), pp. 249-265
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Biological Sciences
- Key terms: japonica, meridionali, indica, accession, glaberrima, oryza, intron, sativa, clade, genome, specie, sequence, phylogenetic, bayesian, gene, newphytologist, nuclear, insertion, inference, transposable, tree, punctata
- CiteRank: 0.9586
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.