- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- A Ds Insertion Alters the Nuclear Localization of the Maize Transcriptional Activator R
- Yanhong Liu, Mary Alleman, Susan R. Wessler
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 93, No. 15 (Jul. 23, 1996), pp. 7816-7820
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Botany & Plant Sciences
- Key terms: protein, anthocyanin, allele, amino, kernel, insertion, acid, aleurone, carboxyl, maize, localization, mutant, genetics, terminus, sequence, gene, plant, transposable, element, expression, footprint, primer, nuclear
- CiteRank: 0.4243
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.