- Discordance between Nuclear and Chloroplast Phylogenies in the Heuchera Group (Saxifragaceae)
- Douglas E. Soltis, Robert K. Kuzoff
- Evolution, Vol. 49, No. 4 (Aug., 1995), pp. 727-742
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences
- Key terms: heuchera, cpdna, chloroplast, tree, phylogenetic, sequence, pentandra, phylogeny, rieseberg, specie, divergence, hybridization, nuclear, capture, genus, menziesii, saxifragaceae, trifoliata, doyle, genome, breweri, population
- CiteRank: 0.966
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.