- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The 'Common European Home' and Soviet European Policy
- Neil Malcolm
- International Affairs (Royal Institute of International Affairs 1944-), Vol. 65, No. 4 (Autumn, 1989), pp. 659-676
- Subjects: Slavic Studies, Political Science
- Key terms: soviet, european, gorbachev, europe, moscow, pravda, policy, common, cooperation, western, union, brezhnev, state, security, military, foreign, superpower, bloc, diplomacy, nuclear, unite, alliance, detente, relation, german
- CiteRank: 0.6632
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.