- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Some Systemic Effects of the Spread of Nuclear Weapons Technology: A Study through Simulation of a Multi-Nuclear Future
- Richard A. Brody
- The Journal of Conflict Resolution, Vol. 7, No. 4 (Dec., 1963), pp. 663-753
- Subjects: Political Science, Technology, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Key terms: simulation, model, nuclear, verbal, political, benson, system, capability, weapon, pictorial, gaming, action, move, international, mathematical, bloc, computer, spread, reality, systemic, game, guetzkow, variable
- CiteRank: 0.8615
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.