- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Dynamics of Educational Attainment for Black, Hispanic, and White Males
- Stephen V. Cameron, James J. Heckman
- Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 109, No. 3 (June 2001), pp. 455-499
- Subjects: Marketing & Advertising, Finance
- Key terms: schooling, college, grade, attainment, hispanic, minority, white, school, family, equating, entry, model, income, variable, black, tuition, panel, covariates, endowment, choice, parameter, completion, transition, difference, estimate
- CiteRank: 0.9402
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.