- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Black Political Empowerment in Atlanta: Myth and Reality
- Mack H. Jones
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Vol. 439, Urban Black Politics (Sep., 1978), pp. 90-117
- Subjects: African American Studies, Management & Organizational Behavior, Political Science
- Key terms: atlanta, mayor, percent, voter, massell, black, power, candidate, empowerment, angele, charter, council, elite, business, mayoral, alderman, elect, coalition, leader, board, election, precinct, politics, minority, population
- CiteRank: 0.8329
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.