- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Expressive Harms, "Bizarre Districts," and Voting Rights: Evaluating Election-District Appearances after Shaw v. Reno
- Richard H. Pildes, Richard G. Niemi
- Michigan Law Review, Vol. 92, No. 3 (Dec., 1993), pp. 483-587
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: district, voting, redistrict, minority, dilution, court, grofman, reapportionment, election, right, black, constitutional, consciou, claim, state, carolina, racial, majority, multimemb, member, attorney, political, harm
- CiteRank: 0.9022
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.