- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Principled Limitations on Racial and Partisan Redistricting
- Richard H. Pildes
- The Yale Law Journal, Vol. 106, No. 8, Symposium: Group Conflict and the Constitution: Race, Sexuality, and Religion (Jun., 1997), pp. 2505-2561
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: redistrict, district, voting, court, racial, right, congressional, bizarre, compactness, consciou, legal, minority, racially, voter, constitutional, county, gerrymander, polarize, kouss, contort, majority, bakke, doctrinal
- CiteRank: 0.5948
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.