- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Pleasure and the New Spanish Mentality: A Conversation with Pedro Almodóvar
- Marsha Kinder, Pedro Almodóvar
- Film Quarterly, Vol. 41, No. 1 (Autumn, 1987), pp. 33-44
- Subjects: Film Studies, Performing Arts, Latin American Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: film, matador, pablo, spanish, mother, cinema, hecho, maura, deseo, melodrama, spain, pleasure, mentality, humor, homosexual, masochism, father, carman, antonio, spectator, madrid, movie, desire, murder, billy
- CiteRank: 0.5961
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.