- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Post-Trauma and Historical Remembrance in Recent South Korean Cinema: Reading Park Kwang-su's "A Single Spark" (1995) and Chang Sŏn-u's "A Petal" (1996)
- Kyung Hyun Kim
- Cinema Journal, Vol. 41, No. 4 (Summer, 2002), pp. 95-115
- Subjects: Film Studies, Feminist & Women's Studies, Performing Arts
- Key terms: chang, petal, spark, film, korean, korea, death, mother, single, trauma, subjectivity, labor, violence, viewer, summer, kwang, worker, impulse, fassbind, uprising, filmmaker, political, father, protagonist, masochism
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.