- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Forgotten Firm: A Short Chronological Account of Mitchell and Kenyon, Cinematographers
- Robin Whalley, Peter Worden
- Film History, Vol. 10, No. 1, Cinema Pioneers (1998), pp. 35-51
- Subjects: Film Studies
- Key terms: kenyon, mitchell, film, blackburn, cinematograph, filming, picture, advertise, footage, local, sagar, camera, tramp, manchester, elopement, sunderland, fake, procession, travelling, feature, take, trading, accrington, liverpool
- CiteRank: 0.8784
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.