- The Emergence of Caribbean Feature Films
- Bruce Paddington, Keith Q. Warner
- Black Camera, Vol. 1, No. 1 (Winter 2009), pp. 91-108
- Subjects: Film Studies, Latin American Studies, African American Studies
- Key terms: film, caribbean, cinema, trinidad, jamaican, henzell, tobago, cuba, feature, jamaica, cuban, production, local, region, hollywood, filmed, harder, location, filmmaker, actor, puerto, international, television, rastafarian, voodoo
- Key terms:
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.