- Controlled Activation of Latent Contrast
- Ruth M. Kempson, Randolph Quirk
- Language, Vol. 47, No. 3 (Sep., 1971), pp. 548-572
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: feature, strolled, stroll, sentence, meandered, contrast, informant, selection, latent, meander, munched, objection, lexical, subject, constraint, wander, evaluation, chewed, wetted, wandered, environment, leaped, participle, criterial, contrastive
- CiteRank: 0.7002
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.