- Young Children's Disambiguation of Object Name Reference
- William E. Merriman, Joneen M. Schuster
- Child Development, Vol. 62, No. 6 (Dec., 1991), pp. 1288-1301
- Subjects: Psychology, Linguistics, Education
- Key terms: unfamiliar, familiar, kind, atypical, child, typicality, novelty, lexical, name, token, exclusivity, typical, pair, bowman, referent, picture, selection, word, distinctive, preexposure, trial, phonologically, tendency
- CiteRank: 0.7266
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.