- Phonological Influences on Lexical (Mis)Selection
- Victor S. Ferreira, Zenzi M. Griffin
- Psychological Science, Vol. 14, No. 1 (Jan., 2003), pp. 86-90
- Subjects: Linguistics, Psychology, Education, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: semantic, phonological, cloze, lexical, completion, competitor, prim, speaker, unrelat, sentence, selection, homophone, picture, priest, substitution, experiment, phonologically, production, lemma, intrusion, error
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.