- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Syllabification in Armenian, Universal Grammar, and the Lexicon
- Bert Vaux
- Linguistic Inquiry, Vol. 34, No. 1 (Winter, 2003), pp. 91-125
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: plural, armenian, syllable, syllabification, steriade, morpheme, phonological, phonology, suffix, prosodic, lexicon, lexical, possessive, schwa, syllabify, monosyllabic, structure, epenthetic, consonant, select, singular, representation, polysyllabic, genitive, selection
- CiteRank: 0.0545
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.