- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Spoken Word Production: A Theory of Lexical Access
- Willem J. M. Levelt
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 98, No. 23 (Nov. 6, 2001), pp. 13464-13471
- Subjects: Linguistics, Psychology, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: lexical, phonological, encoding, lemma, target, syllabification, syllable, gender, selection, horse, priming, articulatory, utterance, activation, latency, naming, semantic, picture, word, speaker, code, access, adjective, weaver
- CiteRank: 0.2446
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.