- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Wiyot-Yurok-Algonkian and Problems of Comparative Algonkian
- Mary R. Haas
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 32, No. 2 (Apr., 1966), pp. 101-107
- Subjects: American Indian Studies
- Key terms: algonkian, wiyot, yurok, algonquian, language, algonkin, arapaho, cheyenne, proto, central, nasal, blackfoot, reconstruct, lexical, ojibwa, comparative, anthrop, reconstruction, phonetic, plain, ritwan, classification, perhap, protolanguage, menomini
- CiteRank: 0.4473
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.