- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Linguistic Time-Perspective and Its Anthropological Uses
- Charles F. Hockett
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 19, No. 2 (Apr., 1953), pp. 146-152
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: language, dating, menomini, technique, anthropological, ancestor, historian, probabilistic, reconstruction, glottochronology, comparative, vowel, lexical, lexico, proto, parent, method, quian, reconstruct, algon, relate, anthro, internal, athapaskan, vocabulary
- CiteRank: 0.8137
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.