- Words and Sounds in Early Language Acquisition
- Charles A. Ferguson, Carol B. Farwell
- Language, Vol. 51, No. 2 (Jun., 1975), pp. 419-439
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: phonological, child, phone, sound, class, phonology, phonetic, lexical, acquisition, session, consonant, development, jakobson, adult, speech, idiom, change, utterance, leopold, parameter, phonemic, linguist, contrast, phonetically, variation
- CiteRank: 0.9568
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.