- Feature Indeterminacy and Feature Resolution
- Mary Dalrymple, Ronald M. Kaplan
- Language, Vol. 76, No. 4 (Dec., 2000), pp. 759-798
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: feature, indeterminacy, zwicky, coordinate, conjunct, requirement, agreement, pullum, structure, xhosa, karttunen, bresnan, phrase, indeterminate, jerzy, example, person, german, speaker, verb, lexical, resolution, class
- CiteRank: 0.614
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.