- The Lexical Integrity Principle: Evidence from Bantu
- Joan Bresnan, Sam A. McHombo
- Natural Language & Linguistic Theory, Vol. 13, No. 2 (May, 1995), pp. 181-254
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: syntactic, lexical, locative, marker, class, integrity, phrase, concord, prefix, bantu, morphological, principle, chichewa, myers, phrasal, modifier, anaphoric, gapping, pronoun, classifier, example, carstens, inbound, constituent, structure
- CiteRank: 0.621
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.