- Typology and the Linguistic Macrohistory of Island Melanesia
- Mark Donohue, Simon Musgrave
- Oceanic Linguistics, Vol. 46, No. 2 (Dec., 2007), pp. 348-387
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: austronesian, language, feature, melanesia, character, macrohistory, papuan, island, sample, guinea, marking, sulka, bougainville, linguistic, typological, plural, possession, suffix, guage, claim, class, typology, lexical, prefix, kilivila
- CiteRank: 0.8283
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.